Brand values and Core Web Vitals
Today I talked about Coca-Cola rethinking its marketing strategy; Aunt Jemina doing a brand change, TikTok’s sale to Oracle-Walmart is on hold, Core Web Vitals, and Google’s latest algorithm update (passages), and Microsoft’s xCloud.
- Coke is thinking about doing always-on-data-driven marketing campaigns focused on experiential marketing to improve its profitability.
- Aunt Jemina’s out, say hello to Pearl Milling Company.
- TikTok deal with Oracle+Walmart is on hold.
- Auditing your Core Web Vitals and the passage update from Google’s algorithm.
- Microsoft’s xCloud, cloud gaming alternative will be available on web browsers, Safari included.
Sources: The Verge
IF YOU LIKED THE SHOW DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLATFORM.
⚠️ Comments, suggestions, and ideas are more than welcome ⚠️
🔊 Music & Sound arrangement by @dosdosmusic