Christmas & Marketing
It’s Christmas time! Time to become a better marketer!
In this episode, we talked about how brands should approach their holiday marketing campaigns and how they are communicating with their audience during these peculiar times.
Thank you for listening!
- Salesforce will acquire Slack for $27.7B.
- A new kid on the block of video streaming platforms: Discovery+.
- Twitter relaunches account verification in 2021.
- Google announced on December 3rd the roll-out of a core algorithm update.
Sources: Search Engine Journal
- Black Friday 2020 set records for online spending.
We remembered some iconic campaigns from our childhood and we also commented on this year’s campaigns from Microsoft, LEGO, Miller Lite, and John Lewis & Partners. To see whether they have nailed the holiday spirit or not.
Dani left us with some great tips for any brand dealing with Christmas messages, especially in 2020:
☝️ Emotions have to be prominent.
✌️ Brands must be respectful about the situations their audience could have faced throughout the year.
IF YOU LIKED THE SHOW DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLATFORM.
⚠️ Comments, suggestions, and ideas are more than welcome ⚠️
🔊 Music & Sound arrangement by @dosdosmusic