Holiday shopping: COVID Style
Thank you all for your support! Here’s episode two where I talk about social commerce, video shopping, video streaming platforms, and how the COVID pandemic will shape this holiday shopping season. Enjoy!
- Instagram turns 10.
- Instagram is to add its shopping experience to IGTV, Reels is coming.
- YouTube is betting on making the platform a destination for online shopping.
- PlutoTV is launching in Spain this fall.
2️⃣ MAIN STORY:
Holiday season 2020: how COVID is going to change the way brands and consumers approach the busiest shopping season in the western hemisphere.
3️⃣ MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Kantar predictions for 2020 holiday shopping season: https://www.kantar.com/inspiration/retail/4-predictions-for-an-uncertain-2020-us-holiday-shopping-season-cn/
- Morning Consult insights on holiday’s plans for 2020 in the US:
👉 How to change Instagram’s App icon (it will work in October only): 👈
- Go into the app’s settings.
- Scroll down. (As if you were going to refresh the feed, but you’re still in the settings screen)
- You will be greeted with the anniversary screen.
- Choose the App icon you prefer.
IF YOU LIKED THE SHOW DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLATFORM.
⚠️ Comments, suggestions, and ideas are more than welcome ⚠️
🎙 @notyourmarketer on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
👨🏻💻 @albertolempira on any social network