It’s all about
In this episode, we talked about cryptocurrencies, search engines, Snapchat, Quibi, and Political Ads on YouTube. We also discussed users’ data and how brands are levering on them.
Thanks for listening, enjoy!
- PayPal betting on crypto by allowing its US-based accounts to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Etherium, and LiteCoin.
- US Government has announced an antitrust lawsuit against Google for hurting competition with its dominance.
- Snap’s had a great week with a jump in almost 20% of DAUs.
- Quibi shutdowns after just six months online.
- YouTube’s ad space availability for political ads in the US is so crowded prices have spiked.
2️⃣ MAIN STORY:
There are many ways brands can leverage data for engaging customers. Today we talked about three of them:
- Understanding your customer.
- Predicting behavior.
- Engage with customers’ data.
3️⃣ MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Google’s market share: https://www.statista.com/statistics/216573/worldwide-market-share-of-search-engines/
IF YOU LIKED THE SHOW DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLATFORM.
⚠️ Comments, suggestions, and ideas are more than welcome ⚠️
🎙 @notyourmarketer on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
👨🏻💻 @albertolempira on any social network
🔊 Music & Sound arrangement by @dosdosmusic