SEO, Politics, and Social Media
US elections are over (apparently), we discussed political ads budgets, exclusive content on Spotify, Social Media controlling political news, and Search Engine Optimization tips for small and medium-sized businesses for 2021 with special guest John Vuong from Local SEO Search.
Thanks for listening, enjoy!
- Who spent the most on online advertising the Biden or the Trump campaign?.
- Spotify may be working on a Podcast subscription service.
Sources: The Verge
- Project Signal from the Washington Post, a way to target users by context.
Sources: The Washington Post
- Social Media forced to act as a contention wall during the 2020 US Elections.
Sources: USA Today
We talked about SEO with John Voung, Founder and President of Local SEO Search, a boutique SEO agency based in Toronto, Canada that serves clients all around the world. We covered interesting tips for improving your SEO strategy, like:
- State of the art of SEO in 2020.
- How to take advantage of SEO if you are an SMB:
- Google MyBusiness.
- Google Maps features.
- COVID protocols.
- What is working and what’s not regarding SEO.
- Debunking three common myths about SEO.
3️⃣ FIND MORE ABOUT OUR GUEST:
- Local SEO Search: http://localseosearch.ca
IF YOU LIKED THE SHOW DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLATFORM.
⚠️ Comments, suggestions, and ideas are more than welcome ⚠️
🎙 @notyourmarketer on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
👨🏻💻 @albertolempira on any social network
🔊 Music & Sound arrangement by @dosdosmusic